Many people think of transhumanism — the belief that humans can evolve through science and tech — as a secular movement. For the most part it is, but there are a number of organizations that aim to combine science and spirituality together. (Tech Insider/February 29, 2016)Gesamter Beitrag »
UCI mouse study points to new treatments to limit effects of neurological disorder. (UCI News/February 29, 2016)
Research highlights importance of energy regulation to long, healthy life. (seniorjournal.com/February 26, 2016)
Michio Kaku (1947 – ) is the Henry Semat Professor of Theoretical Physics at the City College of New York of City University of New York. He is the co-founder of string field theory and a popularizer of science. He earned his PhD in physics from the University of California-Berkeley in 1972.
In his book, Visions: How Science Will Revolutionize the 21st Century, Kaku sets out an overall picture of what is happening in science today that will revolutionize our future. (IEET/February 23, 2016)
Mehr in dieser Kategorie
- Compound Confounds C. elegans Aging Research
- This medical company created an online calculator that uses AI to guess your age and sex
- Aubrey de Grey: Postponing the effects of ageing…
- Do You Really Need a Vitamin D Supplement?
- Life Extension Is Kinda…Dumb
- Denying Death: Is Radically Longer Life Good for Society?